A Relationship Tree of a requirement displays all other requirements that are connected to it via a direct or indirect relationship.
To view the Relationship Tree of a requirement:
- Click Requirements tab of your Accompa system.
- Go to "Requirement Details" page of the desired requirement. (How do I do this?)
- Scroll down to Related Requirements section, and click "Relationship Tree" button.
- The resulting page displays the relationship tree of this requirement.
The Relationship Tree enables you to achieve Requirements Traceability - i.e. trace how a requirement relates to higher- and lower-level requirements. This in turn enables your team to:
- Assess how each requirement impacts other requirements, and perform impact analysis.
- Ensure requirements coverage.
- Avoid mistakenly omitted requirements which lead to missing functionality and/or cause shortcomings.